OCV 108 SERIES
In many liquid piping systems, it is vital that line pressure is maintained within relatively narrow limits. This is the function of the 108 Pressure Relief / Back Pressure Series of the OCV control valves. Installed in the main flow line, the standard Model 108-2 acts as a backpressure or pressure sustaining valve. In this configuration, the valve maintains a constant upstream pressure regardless of fluctuating downstream demand. When used in a bypass line, the same model will function as a relief valve, protecting the system against potentially damaging surges.
- Relief: Maintains a constant inlet pressure by relieving excess high pressure.
- Sustaining: Prevents pressure from dropping below a minimum.
- Inlet pressure is accurate over a wide range of flow.
- Inlet pressure is adjustable with a complete range of control springs.
- Quick opening with controlled closing.